Question We want to increase the price of the tennis courts for both members and guests. Update the costs to be 6 for members, and 30 for guests.
Answers and Discussion Show
membercost = 6,
guestcost = 30
where facid in (0,1);
The SET clause accepts a comma separated list of values that you want to update.
The SET clause can update multiple columns.
- Alt-h: Show/Hide Help menu
- Alt-r: Run query
- Alt-x: Run selected text as query
- Alt-s: Run query by cursor (delimited by whitespace/semi-colon)
- You can double click on each of the panes of Expected Result/Your answer to quickly resize them.
- If you have trouble remembering the database schema, you can leave this popup open while you work on your answer.
- Don't forget to use the hint button if you're stuck!