Question Produce a count of the number of facilities that have a cost to guests of 10 or more.
Answers and Discussion Show
select count(*) from cd.facilities where guestcost >= 10;
This one is only a simple modification to the previous question: we need to weed out the inexpensive facilities. This is easy to do using a WHERE clause. Our aggregation can now only see the expensive facilities.
You'll need to add a WHERE clause to the answer of the previous question.
- Alt-h: Show/Hide Help menu
- Alt-r: Run query
- Alt-x: Run selected text as query
- Alt-s: Run query by cursor (delimited by whitespace/semi-colon)
- You can double click on each of the panes of Expected Result/Your answer to quickly resize them.
- If you have trouble remembering the database schema, you can leave this popup open while you work on your answer.
- Don't forget to use the hint button if you're stuck!